Friday, May 30, 2014

End of Year, Beginning of Major Work

Today was the last day of school. I am currently switching classrooms, so I have been busy the past couple of days with moving stuff and mostly throwing stuff in the dumpster. Amazing how much junk one can accumulate in 16 years.

I am almost done completing the Digital Communication trainings in my software. It has been a bit tricky since the IC3 exams use Windows Live Messenger, which is no longer being used by Microsoft since they purchased Skype. I was able to install an old version and used Messenger Reviver 2. It allowed me to get Messenger working for my screenshots. I still have to tweak the images a little, but nothing I can't handle.

I'm excited to get this training done so I can then go back and update all of my previous trainings to the new version. This will probably take a lot of my June this year, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment